Monday, October 8, 2007

cruelly insensitive

Someone read my blog and laughed at what I wrote. Don't get me wrong. He wasn't laughing at my entries labelled under 'Tickle my funny bone', which is supposedly humorous. He was laughing at the one entry where I poured my heart out and shared a story of my sad past.

I am very upset. How can someone be so insensitive? You can disgrace my blog and choose not to read it. But do not laugh for you do not have the rights. The rights to hurt one's feeling. Especially mine.

So, if you are reading this, YES, I'm hurt by your cruel remarks.

1 comment:

Shadow Chaser said...

Yes yes,
I am reading this entry of your and I acknowledge that the offending party is me.
Well, I know everybody think of their past differently. I sincerely apologize for my blunder.
As you know, I've been through the exact same things as what you wrote in that particular post. I've learn to cope with it, move on and even manage to look at the sad history with a new and humorous light.
Whatever you want to call it, selective memory, cold hearted or totally lack of emotion. The bottom line is you have the power to control what creep into your mind and dwell there.
Anyway, I really do hope you will answer my message again soon.