Friday, January 18, 2008

i am legend

It's time for a little update of my recent happenings. Moved into new home with my sister recently, which is not really that far from where I used to stay. Mom left for Perth to attend an old time friend's wedding and sister got posted to Bangkok for work for a month or so.

Therefore, new house minus my sis minus my mom equals me and my dog, Bailey (technically, she's my sister's dog but whenever she's not around, Bailey became "MY" dog. haha). There's no TV antenna at the new place, no cable TV, no telephone line, no internet access. Good thing I still have my first generation Playstation (almost an antique now considering PS has already came out with PS 3!), my laptop (good enough for my all time favourite Solitaire games), TV and DVD player (now I finally have the time to sit down and watch all my Korean drama).

Here's a rundown of what I do everyday.

Wake up in the morning -> feed my dog -> go back to sleep -> wake up -> do some house chores (if any) -> drive back to my mom's place with my dog -> watch cable tv -> do house chores (if any) -> take afternoon nap -> wake up -> walk my dog -> feed my dog -> buy takeaway for dinner -> drive home -> watch dvd/play PS/play Spider Solitaire -> Doze off

Pretty boring with minimal human contact, most of the time I only talk to my dog. Almost like Will Smith in "I am Legend" except there's no mutated monsters around. *Yawn* How Boring.
If only there are mutated monsters around to make my life more exciting.

No comments: