Monday, August 25, 2008

it's round it's reddish yellow

I love peeling oranges with my hands. No particular reason to it but I just love the sight of a peeled orange without it's skin. I love peeling the orange slice by slice and enjoy the juice bursting from the sac in my mouth. I also love the smell of refreshing citrus lingering on my fingers even hours after peeling the orange.
Do you know oranges are at its best during winter times? Do you know that Mandarin oranges are not really orange? Do you know that after chocolate and vanilla, orange is the world's next favourite flavour?
Navel oranges are my favourite. It's the type with a belly-button formation opposite the stem end. The bigger the navel in an orange, the sweeter it will be.

This post was written during a conference call with client. Yes. That was how bored I was! hehe....but I love oranges nonetheless!


1 comment:

Swee Lyn said...

yeah i remember you and Joanne peeling oranges in my bedroom at St Cats!!!