Friday, August 22, 2008

picking up from where i left

Let's do some simple maths. Previous blog posting - June 18th. Today - August 25th. That would be approximately two months. That is how long I've abandoned my blog. Do I feel guilty about it? I really don't. Not at all. 
It seems like a lot has happened in the past few months. New project. New Country. End of new job. Back to Malaysia. Another new project. 
End is working life in Hong Kong which is also the beginning of a roadshow in Asia. This new job will bring me to places. First stop, Kuala Lumpur and then off to Hong Kong. Next, it will be Shanghai and Beijing. And there are more to come. By the time this project is completed, it will be end of October. 
So many things happening but ironically, I don't feel like I'm  making much progress in life. 
Maybe it's just another of my emo phase. Sianz.

No comments: